20 September 2020
Enforcing large-scale sosial restriction (PSBB) in the DKI Jakarta area, Airport Train Operational Adjustments Starting September 21, 2020.
PT Railink will make adjustments to Soekarno-Hatta Airport train operations starting September 21, 2020 in connection with the implementation of the large-scale sosial restriction (PSBB) in the DKI Jakarta area. Starting Monday (21/9) PT Railink will operate from 05.40 to 17.40 WIB, from Manggarai Station to Soekarno-Hatta Airport Station and from Soekarno-Hatta Airport to Manggarai Station will start from 06.57 – 18.57 WIB
The operation of the Airport Train is still followed by a strict Covid-19 prevention protocol referring to the Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number HK.01.07/Menkes/382/2020 concerning Health Protocols for the public in public places and facilities in the context of preventing and controlling the corona virus disease (Covid19) and the Circular of the Directorate General of Transportation of the Ministry of Transportation No. 14 of 2020 dated on 8 June 2020 concerning Guidelines and Technical Guidelines for Railway Transportation Control in the Adaptation Period for New Habits to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19.
”Starting on September 21st, 2020, the Soekarno-Hatta Airport Train will adjustments to the itinerary from 48 trips to 40 trips per day. The Airport Train could be an safe alternative transportation for the public”. Said Mukti Jauhari as Plt. President Director of PT Railink.
The steps to anticipate the spread of the corona virus disease (Covid-19) carried out by PT Railink are as follows:
1. Implementation of health protocols for all Airport Train officers with the obligation to wear masks, face shields, periodically body temperature checks and health checks.
2. Implementation of rapid tests for all employees and front-liners of the airport train to ensure that all officers are in good health and ready to serve passengers
3. Provide washbasins and hand washing soap at each station and on the Airport Train
4. Installation of dividers between seats in trains throughout the Airport Railway facilities
5. Spraying disinfectant regularly both inside the Airport Railway and all facilities at stations
6. Installation of signs / markings on Airport Railway facilities to support the implementation of guarding distances between passengers (physical distancing).
"In addition, for Airport train passengers who do not fulfil the requirements, we will not allow them to use the airport train service," added Mukti Jauhari.
The following are the conditions for prospective passengers, companions, or visitors to the Airport Train:
1. Must wear a mask when in the station area or on the airport train travel.
2. Must maintain a minimum distance of one (1) meter or follow the signs / markings available with other passengers or officers.
3. Passengers with a body temperature of more than 37.3 C are not allowed to take the Airport Train
4. To avoid physical contact, it is advisable to buy Airport Train tickets online through the website, Railink application, or Railink partners
5. Adopting a clean and healthy lifestyle, washing hands regularly, not spitting, throwing garbage in its place, and avoiding touching the face.
6. Report to the officer if you feel and are unwell and if the passenger has symptoms similar to Covid19 then immediately call the Covid19 service number at 112, 081-112-112-112 and 081-388-376-955 (Provincial Health Office DKI Jakarta).
If it does not fulfil the requirements, passengers are not allowed to travel using the airport train and tickets can be canceled with the following conditions:
1. Passenger submits the boarding pass to the customer service officer and completes the data according to the form provided. If you have a return ticket, the cancellation process can also be done immediately
2. Ticket cancellation can also be via email to the address email@example.com by completing the data of the name, telephone, booking code, relations, ticket prices, number of tickets, account number, and bank name
3. Refunds for ticket purchases according to the ticket price (full) excluding the order fee
4. Refunds for ticket cancellation will be processed by transferring a maximum of 30 calendar days.
Especially for Airport Train passengers heading to Soekarno-Hatta Airport, PT Railink urges them to adjust the departure time according to the travel requirements during the New Normal period to arrive at the airport 3 hours before departure.
The public can get the latest information about airport trains on the PT Railink website, namely: www.railink.co.id or on Railink IG social media: @kabandara, FB: @KABandaraRailink, Twitter: @RailinkARS.
For further information, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org